We are moving to New Zealand. For approximately one year. We are leaving on March 24th, 2010.
Most people now ask the obvious question, "Are you excited?"
Mark answers with an enthusiastic yes.
I mumble through some sort of explanation about how I am excited, but there are a lot of unknows and I sometimes have some trouble with change, but it will be great when we get there, blah blah blah.
It's going to be a good adventure, that's for sure. We don't have a lot of plans, but that's ok (I keep telling myself this). We are currently looking for jobs and hoping to stay in one place for the majority of our time there. We will miss all our friends and family here, but we will not miss winter. We are excited to see our friends, Brandon and Kristen in Auckland. And the beach. We are VERY excited for the beach.
I decided to keep a blog to help keep in touch. I am not yet sure if I will be good at keeping it up, but I'll try my hardest. Maybe I'll even be able to convince Mark to write every once in a while.
So stay tuned! If you want.
Well, you officially arrive in Auckland the day we fly out of Christchurch and that kind of sucks! We'll be in the same hemisphere for two weeks though...that has to be comforting!
ReplyDeleteCousin love,
Amy k.
yay bloggers!!!!
ReplyDeleteI will definitely be keeping a close eye on updates from your blog!
YAAY!!!