Incredible Scenery
An endless summer!

The excitement of traveling and exploring new places

And probably most importantly - some AMAZING friends


Now, typical to my phobia of change, I am again feeling anxious and nervous about what is to come. We have great travel plans coming up so that helps, but as for what happens when we land back on Canadian soil, who knows?! We plan to look for jobs when we get back and see what happens. We will spend some time in Edmonton and Manitoba, but as for staying in either of those locations permanently....we are not so sure. We do not want to be landlocked! The ocean is too lovely to be so far away from. Don't you think? Yep, I know you do. So maybe we will move to BC and you can come visit.
Oh, and p.s. Skipping winter is NOT a bad idea :)

don't forget about us friends you have over here on Canadian soil! Yes Alberta lacks in scenery and is FRIGGIN' cold... but... we have love to give you! haha.
ReplyDeletelooking forward to your return:) enjoy this last bit though. relish it.
I know what you mean! It has been a new experience for me living in Victoria, near the ocean, and I don't think I want to rush back to Alberta anytime soon! : ) Leanne D.
ReplyDeleteEnd up near the sea and we might join you if we get deported :) I know exactly what you're going through. Remember, nothing is permanent and change is always possible...so it's not the end!! Looking forward to seeing you soon!!
ReplyDelete